Completed two Minor Research Projects (MRP), funded by UGC (NERO)
1. Title : "A comprehensive study on the forest goods and their services to the people of fringe area of Kakoi reserve forest of Lakhimpur District, Assam. 2009-2011."
Funding Agency: UGC(NERO)
Amount Sanctioned: Rs. 1,44,000
Ref No. F.5-274/2009-10(MRP/NERO0/6024 Dated 14. 12. 2009
2. Title: “Forest Goods and Services and their impact on rural livelihood: an empirical study in Lakhimpur District, Assam”. 2015-2017.
Funding Agency: UGC (NERO)
Amount Sanctioned: Rs. 1,50,000
Ref No. F.5-253/2014-15/(MRP/NERO)/3156 Dated 11.3.2015.
1.“Pabha Reserve Forest : On the way of extinction”, in Seminar on 'Biodiversity of North East India: conservation & Management', Organised by Geography NL College (Autonomous) & Lakhimpur Science Society,Assam. Date: 4th Oct. 2017
2.“Prospects of Rural Tourism in the Forest Fringe Villages; with Special Reference to Lakhimpur District, Assam”. In, ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on 'Future Prospects & Possibility of tourism Industry & Awesome Assam in India', Organised by Dept. Of Sociology & History, Telahi Tuwaram Nath College College, Khaga, Lakhimpur, Assam. Date: 3rd & 4th Dec 2018.
3. “Fauna of Kakoi & Ranga Reserve Forests Used as Folk Medicine in Lakhimpur District, Assam.” In, ICHR sponsored National Seminar on 'Trends & Prospects of History from Oral and Folk Tradition in North-East India', Organized by Sankardeva Mahavidyalaya, Pathalipahar, in collaboration with Bharatiya Itihas Sankalan Samiti, Assam, Lakhimpur & Biswanath District Committee. Date: 19th & 20th Feb, 2021.
4. “Inter-State border conflicts with Arunachal Pradesh, with reference to Lakhimpur District, Assam.” In, ICSSR sponsored National Seminar, On 'Conflicts in border areas, Ethnicity,and Socio-Economic Development of Assam'. Organised by Dikhowmukh College, Monglow, Sivasagar, Assam. Date: 23rd and 24th March 2022.
1. Refresher Course in Earth Sciences, Geography and Allied Disciplines, from 19th June to 9th July,2017.Sponsored by UGC,HRDC, NEHU, Shillong.
2. Refresher course on 'Academic Writing and Research', organised by TLC, Tezpur University, under PMMMNMTT Scheme, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. 16-30 May, 2022